Saturday, September 6, 2008

The sun is out now.........

These are blue days for me. I've had a fallout with special someone and I don't think things are going to get back to normal in a hurry. On the bright side, my days at my company are numbered and boy! Am I glad to be getting out of it. You see ... I'm getting married this december :).

When I was young, probably in my 6th or 7th standard, the word marriage belonged my 'Never-ever-ever-ever-ever-mention-that-word-in-front-of-me' book. And if an aunt or an uncle happened to say that I'd be getting married some day, I'd scoff at them and retort "I'm never going to marry." Oh and this would be followed by a good deal of general foot stomping and raging and raving. Chuckles. And now ... !

Coming back to my favourite event of the year, December is going to be one heck of a special month for me :) ... haven't started shopping yet though. But the blue prints have come out and the wheels are beginning to move. The invitee lists are out(whoever comments on this post would also recieve an invitation :D) , the menu has been decided ... the hall's been booked... but lots left to do!

No ... there's no need to be blue. 'Coz the sun's out and everything seems bright and beautiful:).

4 comments:

sthitapragnya said...

mm..the bird finally came home to roost huh? Congratulations amma...very nice i say!!

Vasu said...

Hey Congrats!!

Whenzs the date? Whats he doin?

Srividya said...

@ karthik : You bet!

@ vasu : Thanks!The date's 3rd Dec.:) I will be sending an official invite of course, but nonetheless please do come!

Lalita said...

heh.. now THIS is why i stil don't believe you're geting married.. You still seem like the "never-ever-ever-ever-take-that-word-in front-of-me" type.. he he