Friday, September 26, 2008

వివాహ భోజనంబు... I think not!

N: Once you come here, we must invite people home.
V: Gulp. Am I to cook?
N: Ummm...yeah.
V: But I can't cook! I mean ... I can't cook for too many people. I mean ... its not that I don't want to ... I mean ... I can't! I'll burn everything! Or undercook it. I'll put too much salt or too less of it ... I caaaaaaaaaaan't! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (Running away flailing arms.)
N: Oh relax! We'll order it from the desi restaurant around the corner, and pass it off as yours.
V: Chee. That reminds me of a too-hep-for-household-bahu who picks up the phone to order stuff off a menu when family members come home. I don't like characters like that.
N: Ok, first of all ... there aren't any family members coming. And second of all, you aren't hep.
V: Great. I burn food annnnnnnnnd am not hep.

Cookery classes, me thinks.

3 comments:

buddy said...

lol thats a great man-woman convo!
more to come?

Anonymous said...

వివాహ భోజనంబు, ఇలాంటి వంటకంబు, మీ ఇంటిలోని విందు, అబ్బెబ్బే మాకు ఒద్దు!! :P

Srividya said...

@buddy : :) Ummm ... depends on how many more funny convos I have with me fiance:D.

@sthithapragnya : Vorai ... drohi ... remember this ... when you DO come home one day, it'll be payback time. :D