Saturday, August 11, 2007

Depressing

You know what's depressing ... opening your blog for the millionth time and seeing 'zero comments' underneath each of your posts. So whoever's reading this, please post your kind comments :D.

PS : Maybe there should be an edit in the software that drives a blog, that unless the reader (other than the blogger him/her self:D ofcourse) leaves a comment, he/she shouldn't be allowed to navigate to another pane or close the window even :D? If ever the blogger wanted some hatred in his/her life, this would be a surefire way of recieving it in spades:D.

2 comments:

Douglas said...

One comment! And of course, it's mad interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hi, well, I know how you feel, I had a thousand blogs, but no one ever left a comentary for me!
You know, I think that the only difference between me and you is that, I'm brazilian!
Yeahh, I am, and all my posts are in portuguese, except for a lyric of a song... Anyway, like your blog!
^^

=**

Bye