Monday, November 26, 2007

Cold. Again. And Again. And Again. Grrr.

I'm back from Vizag and I've got myself the season's in-thing ... a cold. AGAIN. Maaaaaaaan!!! I've always prided myself in my resistance but it looks like I'b had a rubby noze all this year!!! I HATE cold and where best to crib than my blog ... where the privacy is defeaning what with hardly a reader to intrude upon my wonderfully verbiose world of words.

Here's wishing me a speedy recovery and AT LEAST 2 years of cold-less health!!! :) And oh ... some comments on my blog might aid too :D !!! (Yes yes, I like to see someone commenting on the blogs I write! And hey! Who doesn't?!?!?!)

4 comments:

Subhaprada said...

Wish you a cold-less life sweetie... :)

Srividya said...

Thanks pari! :)

sthitapragnya said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

People should read this.